Consolidated & Wholesale Cargo
CWC has contracts and price agreements in place with various airlines and GSA’s, we provide a comprehensive worldwide air freight service with a competitive rate structure and best possible routings.
Exports & Imports
With the use of our worldwide agency network, all import and export shipments can be handled from Ex-works to DDP. Competitive rates are negotiated by CWC and our overseas agents with the airlines to give you the client a choice of various routings, transit times and costs, all shipments from express minimums, general to hazardous cargo, up to specialised and full charter services are available.
Export & Import Consolidation
CWC offers air freight export consolidation services to many destinations worldwide. We consign these shipments to our agents and utilise the airlines of our choice. With the use of our global agency network, we offer air freight import consolidation services from most major origins worldwide on a weekly basis.
Import Customs Clearing
All air freight shipments are pre-cleared through customs using the EDI interchange with customs, CWC can process customs clearances at all international airports in South Africa.
Additional Customs, Ocean, Air & Land
– Container import and export unpacking/packing.
– Cartage of nominated cargo, we have a fleet of vehicles ranging from 500kg capacity to 33000 kg capacity.
– Cargo is checked into our warehouse and barcoded for security and safekeeping whilst in transit.
– Insurance per shipment is available on request.
– Ad hoc rates are requested on larger shipments all the way up to full charter services.
– Customs, Port Health, State Veterinary, border police, and plant examinations will be arranged where necessary.
-Assistance with all customs paperwork, permits, certificates and applications.
– Warehousing, storage of cargo and bonded facilities can be offered with the use of our 3rd party service providers.