Consolidated & Wholesale Cargo
Our ocean freight offers specialist expertise across the complete range of services including LCL, FCL, Breakbulk, Out of Gauge, Ro-Ro and Project Cargo.
CWC offers an LCL (Less than Container Load) service to most destinations worldwide. More popular destinations are serviced weekly and less popular destinations are serviced less frequently. Rates and services are available on application.
Through our worldwide network, we offer regular sailings to South Africa. Cargo can be consigned to Johannesburg, Durban, Cape Town and Port Elizabeth.
Due to volumes generated, we are in a position to offer very competitive FCL (Full Container Loads) rates to all worldwide destinations. Rates can be negotiated for fixed periods based on volumes.
We can offer superior pricing into South Africa on most major routes. We can handle all equipment from standard containers to out of gauge, open-top and reefer containers. Rates can be negotiated for fixed periods and cargo can be consigned to Johannesburg, Durban, Cape Town and Port Elizabeth.
Import Customs Clearing
All ocean freight shipments are pre-cleared through Customs using the EDI interchange with Customs, CWC can process Customs clearances at all Ports in South Africa.
Additional Customs, Ocean, Air & Land
– Container import and export unpacking/packing.
– Cartage of nominated cargo, we have a fleet of vehicles ranging from 500kg capacity to 33000 kg capacity.
– Cargo is checked into our warehouse and barcoded for security and safekeeping whilst in transit.
– Insurance per shipment is available on request.
– Ad hoc rates are requested on larger shipments all the way up to full charter services.
– Customs, Port Health, State Veterinary, border police, and plant examinations will be arranged where necessary.
-Assistance with all customs paperwork, permits, certificates and applications.
– Warehousing, storage of cargo and bonded facilities can be offered with the use of our 3rd party service providers.