Cross Border Road Freight Services
CWC Road which is our cross border road freight division specialises in consolidated and full loads into Africa. CWC Road is also based on the same premises as CWC and has warehousing facilities to cater for all cargo that will be moved via their road services. The SADC and BLNS Countries are their strongest routes but all other routes in Africa can be handled.
Additional Customs, Ocean, Air & Land
– Container import and export unpacking/packing.
– Cartage of nominated cargo, we have a fleet of vehicles ranging from 500kg capacity to 33000 kg capacity.
– Cargo is checked into our warehouse and barcoded for security and safekeeping whilst in transit.
– Insurance per shipment is available on request.
– Ad hoc rates are requested on larger shipments all the way up to full charter services.
– Customs, Port Health, State Veterinary, border police, and plant examinations will be arranged where necessary.
-Assistance with all customs paperwork, permits, certificates and applications.
– Warehousing, storage of cargo and bonded facilities can be offered with the use of our 3rd party service providers.